Instant Chocolate Coffee Recipe | Coffee Recipes : A day starts with hot Coffee for many people. But it is more delicious in taste, when we add chocolate to it. So today we will learn how to make coffee to prevent unwanted bitterness or you can say that how to make a satisfying cup of coffee for the morning or evening. But before starting, let’s us look some bad or good points about coffee :
- One to three cups a day of coffee(filtered) is good for health, it lowers the risk for heart attack and cancer, especially in women.
- According to most of research, Coffee also lowers the risk of diabetes and depression. It also lowers the risk of brain problem in old age.
- Avoid heavy usage of unfiltered coffee, because it contains cafestol in it which can increase risk of heart disease and can increase cholesterol level.
- Pregnant women should avoid heavy coffee consumption, because caffeine in the coffee may be harmful during pregnancy.
So, the conclusion is, it is fine to drink to one to two cup of coffee in a day except at the stage of pregnancy. So let’s start how to make hot instant coffee with the flavor of chocolate in it.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 3 mins | Serving: 1
INGREDIENTS FOR Instant chocolate coffee
- Coffee Powder
- Chocolate Powder or Bournvita
HOW TO MAKE instant chocolate coffee
- Add 1 spoon coffee in mug or cup or as according to your taste. I personally like strong coffee.
- Add 1 spoon sugar in it or as according to your taste. There are no measurements of coffee and sugar, can be increased or decreased as per your preferences.
- Add 1 spoon of water in it, stir and mix it with the help of spoon for 10 minutes as fast as you can. Do not add more water otherwise coffee foam will not form thick. You can also use blender to make foam.
- When done, add 1 spoon of chocolate powder or bournvita in it and mix gently. The amount of chocolate can be increased or decreased as per your preferences.
- Boil a cup of milk and add it to the foam from the distance(for reference check out video).
- Now decorate it with chocolate, and serve hot.