How to get smooth pink lips? You can get smooth pink lips by Lips Exfoliation. Lips exfoliation is a pleasant way to destroy the impurities of your lips. We will discuss, how to exfoliate lips in this article. If your lips are rough, eccentric, dark or dry then lips exfoliation is a good way. It’s plain out the lip level. Here are some ways to exfoliate your lips that too naturally. Some of the causes of dark lips are chlorinated water, sucking on lips, Cigarette toxins, Low-quality cosmetics, Sun exposure or humid temperatures, Caffeinated beverages and Improper lifestyle habits and so on. These remedies also provide relieve from cracking, dryness, flaking and from sore lips.
Always wash your lips and apply a good lip balm to keep your lips hydrated. Remove make up before you sleep. Don’t massage your lips more than 10 minutes.
One of the most natural exfoliator to scrub your lips at home is Sugar.
HOW TO USE
- Take some sugar and a few drops of olive oil in a bowl and mix it well until you get a solid paste. Now, massage your lips smoothly in a circular motion with this exfoliator.
- Take a lemon and slice into half. Sprinkle some sugar on the slice of lemon. Scrub your lips with the sugar-coated lemon for 5-6 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and do this daily.
- Take 3 teaspoon of granulated sugar and 2 teaspoon of butter or olive oil. Mix well and gently scrub for 3 – 4 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Do this 3-4 times in a week.
- Mix sugar with old cream. Mix well and gently scrub before going to bed. Do this once a week.
This easily available ingredient found in our kitchen works wonder to make your lips more light and pretty pink.
HOW TO USE
- Slice the lemon into half and rub the slices on your lips. Apply this before going to bed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it with half teaspoon of glycerin. Add 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix and gently rub the mixture around on your lips. Leave it for half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a balm using same amount of lemon juice, honey and raspberry. Apply on affected area and leave for about 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and pat dry.
This beautiful flower can also enhance the beauty of the most important part of your face -Lips. It comes as a rescuer when you are suffering from chapped, dry and flaky lips. Roses provides natural moisturizer to the lips, enhancing the beauty of the lips.
HOW TO USE
- Soak rose petal in milk for few hours. Blend them to a thick paste and apply the paste on lips two to three times a day and every night before going to bed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of rose petal paste and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix and gently rub the mixture around on your lips. Leave it for half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice a week.
- Take a bowl and pour some rose water in it. Add fuller’s earth to it and mix it well till it turns to a smooth paste. Apply onto your lips and let it dry. Rinse with rose water. Do this regularly.
4. milk cream
It is a perfect ingredient that helps to lighten the complexion of the lips. It provides moisturizer and nourishes your lips.
HOW TO USE
- Daily massage onto your lips with fresh milk cream for 10 minutes.
- Take a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of milk cream. Mix it and apply onto your lips. Gently massage and was it off. Do this thrice in a week.
- Take 1 tablespoon of rose thick paste and 1 teaspoon of milk cream. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix it well. Apply onto your lips for 20 minutes and then rinse it with some milk and then with water.
Honey can help restore tha natural pink color of your lips. It has antibacterial properties which can treat chapped lips very well. It also provides moisturizer to your lips since it is a natural moisturizing inredient.
HOW TO USE
- Apply honey on your lips several times a day. Or you can also dip a soft toothbrush in honey and scrub the lips with it.
- Take a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of almond oil. Mix it well. Gently rub the mixture around on your lips for 3-4 minutes.. Leave it for half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry. Do this twice a week. This will make your lips fuller and reddish.
- Take a teaspoon of honey, half teaspoon of aloe Vera and grind raspberries. Blend it till smooth to a paste. Apply onto your lips and gently massage. Rinse it off with plain water and pat dry. Apply some clarified butter on lips.
- Mix two teaspoon of honey, half teaspoon of almond oil and sugar. Mix it well and dab onto your. Gently massage for 5 minutes and leave it overnight. Wash it off with water.