Dhaniya Chutney or Green Coriander Chutney Recipe(cilantro chutney or hari chutney, ) is a delightfully spicy, quick and easy chutney which is made with coriander leaves, green chilli, lemon, garlic and ginger. Snacks and chaats are incomplete without it. You can enjoy it and red tamarind chutney with pakoras, dahi aloo chaat, pav bhaaji, dahi golgappa, samosa, paratha etc. This chutney can be make in different ways like with oil tarkan, but today we are going to make it in the easiest and quickest way. So let us start to learn how to make this spicy green chutney in simple steps.
Prep time : 15 mins | Quantity : 1 bowl
INGREDIENTS FOR dhaniya chutney
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 4 – 5 Green chillies
- 1 Lemon
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 bud of Garlic
HOW TO MAKE dhaniya / cilantro CHUTNEY
- Wash coriander, green chillies & ginger and drain well to remove any excess moisture.
- Chop the bottom thick stem out from bunch of coriander and chop coriander leaves.
- Chop green chillies in medium pieces in the mixie jar.
- Add a bud of garlic in it.
- Add 1 inch of ginger in it by cutting it into small pieces.
- Add chopped coriander leaves in it and add 2 spoons of salt or as per your taste.
- Now pour little amount of water in it(about 2 – 3 spoons) and mix or blend with the help of mixer or blender until smooth.
- When done, take out chutney from the jar and pour it into the bowl.
- Cut the lemon and add juice of one lemon in it. Mix well.
- Green coriander chutney or hara dhaniya chutney is ready. Put it into refrigerator and Enjoy it with pakoras, snacks and parathas.