DryFruit Meetha Paratha | Stuffed Paratha Recipe : Paratha or paranthas or parauntha are most popular breakfast meal, especially in North India. It is a combination of words “parat” and “atta”. It is a flat-bread that originated in the north of India sub-continent and is a traditional staple of the area. They are usually served with pickles, raita, dal makhni and ginger tea. No matter if it is plain paratha or lachedaar parantha or stuffed one, they are just fabulous. They have not only conquered our hearts but our lunch boxes too. But today we are going to make Dry fruit meetha paratha. Yes, you read that right meetha paratha i.e. Sweet Paratha with lots of dry fruits and sugar. This Sugar paratha recipe is very simple and easy to make. In fact, you can make it any time and even when you don’t want to make sabji or side dish. Because that is the everyday problem or a question of every home maker “What to make?”, “what to do?”, “will they love it or not”. Arghh! No more worries now.
Today, we are going to share a recipe which can solve your dilemma and can also save your time. So that you can share your precious time with your near and dear ones. And yes, DO NOT forget to say thank you to me in the comment box below. 😉 For what? 😮 For giving you such a special recipe obviously. C,mon people don’t be so rude. 🙁
So, Let’s start with the meetha paratha recipe.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10-15 mins | Serve: 4-5
INGREDIENTS FOR DryFruit Meetha Paratha
- Wheat flour dough – For 4
- Crushed Sugar – 1/2 bowl
- Melon Seeds
- Cashews & Almonds
- Roasted Sesame Seeds
- Clarified Butter
HOW TO MAKE DryFruit Meetha Paratha
QUICK STEPS :
- Chop dry fruits finely.
- Take a pan, turn on the flame and add 1/2 bowl of sesame seeds to it.
- Roast it till it becomes fragrant and turns golden in color. It will take 4-5 minutes hardly.
- Turn of the flame and transfer it to a bowl.
- Now take a bow and add chopped dry fruits, roasted sesame seeds and crushed sugar to it.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Knead dough for four. Click here to learn how to knead dough perfectly.
- Take a flat skillet or tawa and pre heat it for 5-7 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts.
- Roll the balls (loi) tightly in your palms to even them.
- Dust some flour on balls or loi.
- Flatten each ball to a circle of about 4 to 5 inches in diameter with a rolling pin or belan.
- Spread ghee on the upper side of parantha to make soft parathas.
- Now fold the paratha three times(As shown in video and image also).
- Again spread ghee and again fold it three times.
- Again dust with some flour and roll into square paratha.
- Grease the tawa with ghee and place the parantha on tawa.
- Drizzle ghee on the sides of paratha.
- Flip the side and spread the ghee evenly on the parantha.
- Turn over and flip when one side is partly cooked.
- Press the paratha with the spatula and drizzle some ghee on the top.
- When cooked from both sides, put the paratha on the plate.
- Now open the layers of paratha and start filling the dry fruit mixture into it and spread evenly.
- Drizzle the melted ghee on the mixture and on the top of paratha also.
- Garnish with melon seeds and roasted sesame seeds.
- Our delicious sweet layered Paratha – DryFruit Meetha Paratha is ready.
- Serve hot. 😀
Leave a Reply