Hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe – A indulgent treat for those who loves milkshakes as well as chocolate. It is the warming treat especially in chilly winter’s mornings and evenings. This beverage perfectly compliments burger or French Fries. So today we are going to learn how to make hot chocolate milkshake in two different ways. First method is quick and easy with basic ingredients. Second method is little lengthy but more delicious.So let’s start with these recipes…
Hot Chocolate MilkShake Recipe Video
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serve: 1
INGREDIENTS FOR Hot chocolate milkshake Recipe
- Chocolate Powder or brick
- Whipped Cream Or Ice Cream
HOW TO MAKE Hot chocolate Milkshake
first method :
- Take a glass.
- Pour full cream milk into the glass.
- Add 2 spoons of chocolate powder in milk. You can increase or decrease the amount of chocolate powder as per your taste. You can also use bournvita in place of chocolate powder.
- Add 1 spoon of Sugar to it.
- Stir it well or blend it with the help of blender.
- Take a saucepan. Add Chocolate powdered milk in it. Heat the milk at medium flame until bubbles starts to form.
- When done, pour milk again in the glass.
- Hot chocolate milkshake is ready. Garnish it with whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate powder on it.
Second METHOD :
- Take a chocolate brick of 150 gram. Cut in into small cubes. There are no fixed measurements of chocolate, can be increased or decreased as per your preferences.
- Take one scoop of vanilla ice cream and leave it at the normal temperature. I prefer Vanilla flavor, you can choose any flavor as per your choice.
- Now take a saucepan.
- Add one glass of milk and chocolate cubes in it.
- Add 1/2 spoon of sugar in it. Again there is no fixed quantity of sugar.
- Turn on the gas, place the saucepan and heat it at medium flame.
- Heat it until the chocolate melts and bubbles starts to form. Then bring it almost to a boil.
- Turn off the gas, pour the hot chocolate shake into the hand blender flask. DO NOT close the lid and blend it for 2 minutes. Do this step carefully as the milk is extremely hot.
- Now, take a glass.
- Pour the hot chocolate shake in the glass. Add scope of Vanilla ice cream to the top (step 2) and then sprinkle chocolate powder on it.
- Garnish it with cinnamon sticks, hot fudge, mini marshmallows or simply with oreo biscuits.
- Hot chocolate milkshake is ready. Serve Hot.
Leave a Reply