HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL : Hair fall is one of the most common and challenging problem. Here are some of the effective home remedies to deal with the problem of hair fall.
1. ALOE VERA – A Miracle Cure FOR HAIR FALL
The aloe Vera plant is widely acknowledged for its incredible healing properties. It contains proteolytic enzymes. If you will apply aloe Vera regularly, while washing hair, it will help in relieving scalp itching, reducing scalp redness and inflammation, adding strength and alleviating dandruff, prevents itching and repairs dead skin cells of the scalp. It’ s gel is quite effective. it should be applied directly to the scalp and should be left to dry.
HOW TO USE
- Cut aloe Vera into half and apply its gel or juice onto the scalp. Massage gently with the pulp onto scalp and hair tips. Leave for 2-3 hours and wash with lukewarm water. Do this twice or thrice in a week. It might help more than shampoos.
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask 1 – Take a leaf of aloe Vera plant and extract the pulp from it. Add few drops of tea tree oil or olive oil to the pulp. Add 2 tbsp of rose water and mix it well. Mask is ready. Brush your hair before applying the mask. Apply onto scalp also. Leave for 2-3 hours and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask 2 – Take 4-5 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel, 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoon of yogurt and 2 tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix it well and apply it completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair. Leave it for 1-2 hours. Wash it off using shampoo with lukewarm water.
If you are looking for a sure way to attain hair growth, there is one ingredient which is easily available, inexpensive and can be the end to all your hair woes and it is an Onion. Most of the people are unfamiliar about the use of onion for hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an onion juice on to your scalp with the help of cotton ball, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip. Wash it off after half an hour with cold water. Shampoo your hair properly.
- Onion Hair Mask : Take three tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel. Mix and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix well and mask is ready. apply it completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair. Leave for 30 minutes, wash it off with cold water. Shampoo your hair properly. You can also rinse your hair with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to get rid of the smell of onion, after washing your hair with shampoo. This remedy of hair fall can do wonders.
It’s not a magic spell that will make your hair grow faster but if you will follow this natural route honestly, then there can be a solution of your worries. Yogurt, which contain hair-building protein is the best conditioner for your hair. It is an effective home remedy, so don’t spent on the expensive products now.
HOW TO USE
- Apply sour yogurt on hair and wash it after half an hour with lukewarm water before you shampoo your hair.
- Yogurt Hair Mask 1 – A mixture of plain curd and some ground methi (fenugreek) powder can reduce your hair loss overtime. For that take sour yogurt according to the length of your hair and add 1 tsp methi(fenugreek) powder to it. Mix and apply this pack completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair.
- Yogurt Hair Mask 2 – Take a bowl of yogurt and add lemon juice to it. Mix it and add half teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and apply it completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair. After an hour, wash it off with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair after that. It will also smoothen your hair and will make them manageable.
4. AMLA (INDIAN gooseberry)
Amla is one of the secret routes to get those long locks back. It is much more than a fruit or a pickle. Deficiency of Vitamin C is one of the main reasons of hair growth of hair breakage and Amla is considered as a great source of Vitamin C. You can also try Amla and shikakai hair mask.
HOW TO USE
- Cut amla into pieces and remove seeds. Grind it till smooth. Apply it completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair. After 2 hours, wash it off using shampoo with lukewarm water.
- Amla Hair Mask 1 – Take 2 amla , a bunch of curry leaves and add it to half cup of thick yogurt. Mix it and add two tablespoons of methi(fenugreek) powder. Grind without adding water. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and put in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning apply it completely to hair roots, scalp and its tips by flipping the layers of hair. After 2 hours, wash it off using shampoo with lukewarm water.
- Amla Hair Mask 2 – Take out the pulp of an amla and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to it. Mix well. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly for hair fall and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash it off using shampoo with lukewarm water.