Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 20 mins
INGREDIENTS FOR Thandai Mousse
- Whipped Cream – 5/6 tbsp
- Agar agar – 5 gm
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
- Thandai syrup – 2 tbsp (Click here for recipe of thandai syrup)
- Water – needed
**The ingredients can be increased or decreased as per your preferences.
HOW TO MAKE Thandai Mousse STEP BY STEP
- Put the whipped cream in refrigerator.
- Take 5 gm of agar agar and cut into strips.
- Take a grinder and grind it to a fine powder.
- Take a pan and pour half cup water into it and add powdered agar agar in it.
- Turn on the flame to medium and heat it. When done turn off the flame.
- Wait for the agar agar to puff up and again turn the flame on.
- Now pour milk and add sugar to it and boil milk till it thickens little.
- Add thandai syrup and simmer for 3-4 minutes more. Turn off the flame.
- Then strain the milk mixture through a filter in a bowl.
- Let the milk mixture cool.
- Now add 5-6 tbsp of whipped cream and beat well.
- Scoop out the mixture to suitable bowls.
- Garnish it with rose petals, saffron strands and keep in refrigerator for 3-4 hrs(don’t worry if it sets).
- Take out off from the refrigerator when you are about to serve.