How to lose weight fast? Weight Loss – In India, which is known for its diversity of dishes , it is a bit difficult to stay fit and not gain weight. But a proper diet can help us to do so. However, this diet does not demand a “Special Ingredient” they require foods that we see every day in our Indian kitchens. Here are some foods which you can find easily in your kitchen.
TOP 7 FOODS THAT helps you to lose weight fast
- Green Tea – Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the earth. It is full of antioxidants. It is much more than just a hot, flavored drink. Compared with a cup of coffee, it contains much less caffeine but is adequate to have a mild effect. Caffeine is a recognized stimulant that has been shown to favor fat burning. The elements in green tea rises levels of hormones that instruct fat cells to break down fat.
Add green tea to your drinks and you will feel the change. People who consume green tea 2-5 times daily for over 3 months lose 5 per cent of body weight. You can also add natural lemon in it. It will not only help in weight loss but can also enhance the taste.
- Walnuts – Walnut can be a valuable instrument in helping you lose weight. Researchers discovered that people who consume nuts at least two times a week are less likely to gain weight than those who don’t eat nuts. Walnut oil is an outstanding way to get even more benefits. It is better to use it on salads and food after cooking as it develops a bitter taste when exposed to heat.
- Beet Roots – Beet roots are high in fiber and nutrients yet low in calories. It helps to detox the body. It can be eaten raw, boiled and can be preserved also. But they are more easy to digest if eaten cooked. Usually they are consumed in salads, dressed with a bit of vinegar, salt and oil. You can also place them in oven, to grill them. You can also boil them in a salted, boiling water, without pealing them for at least an hour and then remove the skin In this way beets detain almost all of their nutritional value. You can also have beetroot juice for weight loss as it provides all the nutrients that are necessary for our body. Its fiber content reduces our craving to eat but have it before meals.
- Apples – An apple a day keeps a doctor away but could an apple a day keeps the extra kilos away? And the answer is Yes. It has non digestible compounds which act as food until they are fermented for good bacteria and help your body to overcome bad bacteria that prevail on junk food.
It is a great source of hunger-satiating fiber and you can also add apples into your meals.
- Honey – Honey is a storehouse of nutrients such as protein, water, energy, fiber, niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. Honey not only reduces risk of cardiovascular strain but positively increase the cholesterol metabolism, that helps prevent obesity.
Take a cup of warm water and add a tbsp of honey. Squeeze a lemon and mix it. You can have this drink in morning and again in the evening. It will help to keep you hydrated and help to rid the body of unwanted fat deposits.
You can also have it with cinnamon. Take a cup of warm water and add 1 tbsp of honey to it. Put 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder and mix it. You can have this drink on an empty stomach in morning.
Also try to add honey in you salads, oatmeal and even replace the sugar with honey in desserts, tea etc.
- Lemon – This ingredient found easily in our kitchen works wonder to reduce our belly fat. This single ingredient can bring about a noticeable amount of weight loss on its own.
Take one teaspoon of honey and two teaspoon of lemon juice with warm water in a glass. Consume this remedy as a wake up drink on an empty stomach. It is an excellent natural home remedy for obesity.
- Ginger – Apart form green tea, adding ginger to your tea is another sure shot way to say goodbye to your belly fat. Ginger is thermogenic in nature and increases the body temperature. Ginger helps burn fat more effectively.It acts as a natural appetite suppressant which is the best way to lose weight. Ginger has fiber content in it and increase gastrointestinal motility.Ginger can be consumed in many ways other than tea only.
Just take some lemon juice, honey, water and mix it well with freshly grated ginger.
You can also prepare a tasty salad dressing with soya sauce, olive oil, garlic and ginger. Overall it has a beneficial effect on digestive system.