Creamy Pasta – Easy and Vegetarian Pasta Recipe: Pasta is an Italian dish introduced by Marco Polo in the late 13th century. Pasta is made from durum wheat flour sometimes egg too. Durum wheat gives pasta its light- yellow color and rich taste. To make pasta, first knead dough of durum wheat flour with water and convert it into sheets and give various shapes and colors, then cook. There are various shapes of pasta such as long shape (spaghetti, reginette, bavette), short shapes (penne, gramiga, lumache, piselli), ribbon pasta, micro pasta and many more. The list is too long. You can make uncountable recipes using pasta like pasta salad which is very good for health, vegetable pasta, white sauce pasta, tomato pasta, pasta muffins, pasta omelette and many more. Pasta is also good for health and a perfect meal. Pasta reduces the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. It is beneficial for diabetic patients and they should add pasta in their diet chart. If you are on dieting and doing regular gym, this will make you happy, as pasta meal will help you in weight-loss and helps in sustain energy. Now you can reduce your weight with healthy as well tasty meal. Today we are going to learn a great, cheap and easy pasta recipe with lots of cream. You will surely love this CREAMY PASTA recipe.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 3-4
INGREDIENTS FOR CREAMY PASTA :
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Pasta – 1 packet
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Bell pepper – 1
- Chili Flakes- to taste
- Oregano – to taste
- Food Color
- Cream – to taste
- Green Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (to taste)
- Maggi Magic Masala – 3 sachet
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY PASTA?
QUICK STEPS :
- Take a big bowl and add pasta, double the quantity of water from pasta, half spoon salt and boil it for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop all the vegetables (1 tomato, 1 onion and 1 bell pepper).
- When done, drain all the water from pasta, wash it with cold water, and keep it aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the pan and heat it.
- Add onion and bell pepper and cook it. Add tomato and cook it.
- Meanwhile take a bowl and add 3 sachet of maggi magic masala to it (if you don’t have maggi magic masala see the tips).
- Add 1 tsp green chili sauce, 1.5 tsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp soya sauce , 1 tsp vinegar and some water . Mix it well and add it to the pan.
- Simmer it.
- Add chilli flakes and oregano.
- Add boiled pasta and toss it.
- Take a bowl and pour some water in it, add food color to it , mix it and add it to the pasta .
- Add cream to the pasta and simmer it for 4-5 minutes .
- Garnish with some more cream serve immediately.
BRIEF COOKING PROCESS :
Step 1 : Take a bowl and add pasta to it . Add double the quantity of water from pasta and half spoon salt to it. Boil it for 10-15 minutes so that you will get soft pasta or according to package instructions . Stir it after short intervals .
Step 2 : Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables (1 tomato , 1 onion and 1 bell pepper ). You can add more vegetables if you want .
Step 3 : When done , drain all the water from pasta and wash it with cold water in order to remove stickiness . Keep it aside in a bowl.
Step 4: Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil to it . Let it heat . Now add onion to the pan and cook till onion turns golden brown in color , stir it after short intervals . Add bell pepper and cook it . Now add tomato to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes .
Step 5: Meanwhile take a bowl and add 3 sachet of maggi magic masala to it (if you don’t have maggi magic masala see the tips). Now add 1 tsp green chili sauce, 1.5 tsp tomato ketchup. 1 tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp vinegar and some water . Mix it well so that it became one product. Now add it to the pan and mix it nicely and simmer it.
Step 6: Add chilli flakes and oregano according to your taste and mix it . Add boiled pasta to the pan and toss it. Take a bowl and pour some water in it, add food color to it and mix it. Add it to the pasta so that pasta get attractive color . Add cream to the pasta and simmer it for 4-5 minutes .
Step 7 : Garnish with some more cream serve immediately.